Racism whaaaat?

Friday, July 16, 2010

Continue from HERE

Hmm.... Do you remember the time....in school.....essay writing.....describing, being specific was key to a good essay?

See sentences below...

Damn Ugly wei....(what is ugly?)

That fella is ugly... (Which fella?)

That Chinese dude is ugly... (OooO.... I see....)


As you can see....describing a person gives a better perception towards the receiver and he or she can make out what you're trying to say. It's all down to motive while saying it...

Fuck you people who calls me a racist... I was just being funny by describing the person... And the worst thing... You guys are LAUGHING ABOUT what I'm saying!!!! How are you different from me if you were to call me a Racist?

LOL....Skin is just color....we are the God's creation... =D

No comments:

 

Archives