I don't get

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Man sings this

I’d catch a grenade for ya

I can kiss away the pain



Girl sings this:


So don't you ever for a second get to thinking you're irreplaceable

And I know that he knows I'm unfaithful
And it kills him inside
To know that I am happy with some other guy
I can see him dying



I find the equation here is just bogus. Men trying to impress girls and all girls do is be an ass.

I respect this guy friend I have.... So patient over his gf who has issues. Why bother burdening yourself over shit like that? It's saddening... like how I was watching those Christian videos about how guys pray to God hoping that the relationship work coz he love the girl (and God is like....errr....where's your love for ME?).

It's true.... jeez..... all for pussy?.... haha... that's rich..... Some would say love.... YES.... DEFINE LOVE. Someone to talk to? Someone to come home to?

And this girl I know...fishing game...wonder wtf is she fishing...fish for whale ar? GAAAAWWDDD her behavior... like tahi lalat all over. LOL, I wonder what kinda guy she'll land up with.


I wonder why people spend time on things that hurt them rather than it benefits them. BODOH.... I find it hilarious when you work your heart out...just to splurge on Vday. I find it FUCKING DISTASTEFUL when you can't fucking pay up just because you have issues with your partner and your financing (that ain't my fucking business). And you fucking bitch whoring around who lies for sympathy and attention. NEWSFLASH MOTHER-FUCKER!!! I WAS NICE TO YOU AND I HELPED YOU AND WHAT I GET? MA LOK 7 CHIBAI MA PANTAT. You deserve the life you're in now! you brought in on yourself. I find it LOW when you be all corny-ly cute or manja when you need something. You guys fail in life.....regardless the amount of people you fuck, the people you led, the people you cheated. You're all chasing ends.

No comments:

 

Archives