It's wrong.....says J

Monday, April 09, 2007

"Carry your own weight....and FOR GOODNESS SAKE wash your face while you're at it...."

Harsh it may sound to some friends who knows who I'm talking about....but I don't care, I couldn't care less about these Moronians. Moreover, it's a problem when I diss people but someway somehow...it doesn't imply to the person who said it to me....how Ironic??? End of the day, we're Malaysians, don't ever speak about changing to be a better nation because Malaysia gets us no where....not forward, not backwards.

What you say is all easy....but no one...no one found the right words to mend this ill heart. But the least suspected came.....my old soccer buddy, who I only know much about him during soccer times...he said the right words that took it all away. It was like God was speaking through him, I smiled again...only his words cheered me up....some were..rather....painful...but anyways, thanks to those whom I reach out to...you all are my true friends.

Where is the freedom? the freedom to be out, the freedom to talk, the freedom to express, the freedom to critique, the freedom to criticize??? when all things said or done is wrong...?*refrain self from going further*

go on and hate me....
"when one door closes...another opens"
so you think I care if I lose you?
I don't care if the world is small like what my dad said...but no I'm not gonna befriend Bastards like you and act all nice because I ain't a hypocrite*at some point...haha*


Don't act all angel
Don't think I don't know you stepped on me....
I handled it....
but you watch your steps...as where and when you gonna take your next step...
*refrain self from going further*


~Don't speak

No comments:

 

Archives