You

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Riiiiiight-sometimes I really envy you-I think about you-I heard you recently-lucky-panic-happy-overjoyed-fooled-spent you-THANKS for the ride-You're NUTS-long faced-lucky again-talked-nice-looked back-sick-shut up-Reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally-pain-THANKS for the lift ride-sang on my way home-being barked at-Sucked these few days-almost got beat up-confused-how?-react-shut up-you-me-our-laugh-fat-stupid-blank-how do I repay your kindness?-doormat or doorbell?-open wide-lots of space-come fill it up-bothered-disturbed-antagonized-questioned- really stupidfied-right-wrong-mistaken-regrets-happyness-stand up?-speak up?-Livestrong-bastard-moron-my name came up today-smiled-your name came up today-surprised-confessed-laughed-your name came up today-stoned-smiled-yet another comment-replied-not the skin colour-was the smile-cool-nice game!!!-you reminded me as you signed in MSN-guess I wasted my time-sad-but there's always tomorrow-silent help-how would you ever realize or appreciate?-you don't see Him so you speak-I saw healing cracks-should I still trust you?-still envy you-thanks for the bag-love it!!!-hope you make it- I did all I can for you-all the best-Thanks for asking how I am-far but will not be forgotten-talked to you-seem fine-still want to see how you look after so long-speaking of cracks-errr-nothing-room leaking when heavy downpour-I will avoid-that word you use-that game you play-sick of losing-feel like giving up-but it's nice-addictive-entertaining-still scared-should I?-stupid-need to start all over-LOVE YOU-that's all I'm thinking-distort-disturbed-by every grain of sand flowing down that hourglass-blank-stoned-flashbacks-feeling a big DEJA VU coming-fingers crossed-prayers all night-I can't take it if it happens again-shatter?-Lord knows-passive-vital catalyst-priceless possession-Love law-hate Maluamala-Great 29-sad 17- lots of thanks and Fucks to whom who deserve-intimidated-scared-punctured-bleed-doorbell or doormen?-you look nice in your tag-you're efficient with your work-I'm doing my best-but all I did was a mess-counting my sins-my mistakes-my error-my wrong-that I did wrong through your eyes-forgive me-Chris-this love is killing me but you're the only one-addict-on many sutffs-should I die 4 years ago?-why did I make it through?-I prayed-at least to allow me to put a smile on just one more individual-not the doctor*he took so much from me already!!!*-haha-there was one-there's another one-happy with what I have-

No comments:

 

Archives