Over the Decade!!!

Friday, April 13, 2007






There's a little intro to the game I've grown up with since I was 8 years old...10 years later....Command & Conquer 3 has provided one of the best game play among many RTS games. When I was young...I thought the tiberuim (resource) were some kind of vegetation...can't blame me though...I was young and the graphics those days ain't that good*and of course I didn't really play missions*.




In Command & Counquer 3: Tiberium Wars, game play has stepped up alot....though it looks a little like StarCraft, but heck...StarCraft stands no where near it. Anyways...the "vegetation" I'm talking about actually are crystals...which grows out of the ground...sounds familiar??? it's like Kryptonite since it has the same colour. Two's a company and three's a crowd...guess the share of tiberium has to be share among 3 factions now as the new Scrin alien faction has landed on earth...I ain't so much of a campaign fan so I just settle on skirmish...Though I played a little of The NOD mission...as I said earlier...game play is mouth watering!



To be honest...it's my first day playing today....and I hardly master it yet to play against Brutal army....The AI is just way to smart nowadays.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Mammoth Tank...over the decade


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Lots about this guy....Head of Brotherhood of NOD....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Grace Park!!!!!! She don't look sweet here but in the game...aww...................well American-Canadian and Korean...beat that to get this sweet gal....keke.....*melts*



Finally, I just wanna comment on the new faction Scrin...one or two units kinda copied StarCraft....which was a unoriginal thing to do.....but overall....good job!!!I'll update more on this soon =D

No comments:

 

Archives