Command & Conquer-ED!!!!

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Finally I'm all done with Command & Conquer 3....kinda slow I know....since exams were all in between and I was too experimental in all missions...lead to alot of failure...haha. But I just drop by here to write that I'm waiting for the Expansion set and the upcoming novel.*Finally I'm gonna start reading.....gosh...*


To all friends and strangers who gonna hit me in the battlefield....fear me....you really don't want me having this on the battlefield.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Can't wait to go and play with friends like Joel...since I flattened Syah the last time...

Fact: I'm not a pro...but fast

Myth: I'm lousy...but smart

haha


up for it??? call me or email me....I'm waiting for a NON- AI enemy....

No comments:

 

Archives