JuSt

Sunday, May 20, 2007

No it doesn't matter although I...
-worked extra after the time paid,
-cared for a friend,
-took a cup of water for a friend,
-gave you one hack of a tour around campus,
-messaged and wished happy birthday,
-blog this right now,
-died today,
-called you,
-messaged you,
-helped you with the magazine,
-thank you,
-have a best friend in the world,
-have been left alone,
-have many friends that make me smile,
-scared the crap out of you,
-didn't had good food yesterday,
-made you smile...

Did I ever mattered to any of you?
I'm only your 9 to 5...
think again...
I've did so much....
been so nice at sometimes...
and I think its stupid...
but I'm okay with stupid because it's worth seeing you feel nice even for a second...
no matter who you are...I'm gonna make you smile... =D
all I want....is JuSt

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

am i supposed to be able to identify with least one of those? well, i know which one! thank you. great having you as my work partner. entertained me. (: sorry bout my hyperness that sometimes can be quite kiddo. hoho!

Asstounding kukubird said...

haha...it was nice working working with you too.if not...sure bosan like bodoh wan......though I ditched you on sunday...since we were all so busy hor...At least we got the same job...=D

ya...gila drink air kosong ni....how many all together ar? 7? 10?...haha

 

Archives