MixMatch

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Haha...it's the start of the new semester and ya....I got a whole new set of stuffs to go college with...and the best so far to keep me happy in colour is my Adicolor!!!...woohoo!!!*I know I'm outdated......go away!!!! >.<*

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Hunting for it is dreadful....but lucky Alam Sentral has it...the ones in Pyramid are only the LA-LA models which no way I'll go with...but sadly few days later I saw some in Mid Valley...Pink and Gray....it's on sales now though...so grab your Adidas product fast!!! good discount there. *I SO want an Adidas Originals jacket...*

So...with this Adicolor...I now have bout....6 pairs of shoes!!! woo hoo!!! like a gal only right? ish ish ish....yes i know...I'm spoilt....but I got some of the shoes myself ok...haha....


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

 

Archives