Safe?

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Well, it was like no other Fridays when I decide to go book hunting in KL...so I took a Rapid bus to KL. But what I didn't expect is to witness crime first hand right before my eyes in less than a feet in front of me....Some 4-6 big huge fat bastards started to push themselves in the bus for "apparently for no reason"...and sadly I didn't even realize that their main hidden motive is to pick pocket....and their victim was an poor thin old man....got pushed and pull badly....

Well...I was hell scarred cause of how it happen.....
O ya...the Rapid KL bus driver.....he was dead useless and couldn't care much about the incident....leaving the poor old man at the bus stop...coz the old man got down the bus also la..

I'm not trying to say that Malaysia is really unsafe....*but the naked fact...it is la..*
and since its Visit Malaysia year 2007...I'm not gonna lie to the tourist but it is still great to be here on holiday but be extra careful...AND NO citizen like me don't want you here to bring in your money...but I'm more on checking you out...=D

haha...but to locals who travel on public transport alot...just keep an eye of your surroundings alright...

No comments:

 

Archives