Guys?

Friday, July 06, 2007

Hmm Hmmm Hmmmm....many times friends ask me to intro friends....especially gals....
Honestly...not many great guy friends I have...well as you know...guys ma....boys will always be boys and its hard to find a decent simple guy who knows how to strike the balance and be at the top of their game...

Well..so far....only came up with 3...since these 3 guys will be my fastest reaction if I were to intro them....

wokayz...so bachelor no.1 is.....my classmate from form 5...Garrett Ng!!!

Status: Don't know
Currently: Upper 6 in SMK SS17
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I always known him as my close friend...hardly,rarely hides who he is.....what you see is what you get...friendly and patient,a genuine person!!! He's the son of a famous pastor in Malaysia *shall leave that blank*. Though hardly in contact, rarely see him but I know he's still who I believe he is....that's why he's on my page right now..keke...



Next would be......Joel Stephen
Status: Single
Currently: Technically my junior in college in the same course but he's 21 this year

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
What's up with the weights?..o he thinks its a chick magnet thingy...*jkg* that's he's life la...can't say much...maybe he emo ke..I don't know...but this guy is super friendly and nice....best part is he really really know how to hide the negative emotions quite the well...or maybe he's just happy all the time...He listens very well...He's someone who is really great to have around....so gals out there....if you play Fifa....this is the best guy to play with...actually I also can...we are crazy people!!!!



Third...hmmm.... Chang Wern Sern
Status: Single
Currently: ADP in SEGi College

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
okok....he being with that cute so the adorable puppy can melt many gals already right...keke..guys with dogs...nice....keke....what I like bout this guy here is his hair...haha...*so gay* but he's also a very decent person who is willing to listen....just to bad he loves his chopper-like bike rather than looking at gals...since he has been so close to one till is only just like a sister...gosh...these guy here can dance!!! bonus no.2 right....don't tell me gals don't like guys who dance? plus...plus...he's modest...very modest...despite me bullying him..keke...unlike some1 who thinks he's hell great just because he can dance....but this Malaysia...is what you call a real guy....!!! keke..


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Cassie said...

haha i used to be interested in garrett but he was with miling that time...haha hope he doesn't read your blog =p

Asstounding kukubird said...

wahaha....wokayz...keke

 

Archives