It's Out

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

My day started with watching gossip girl 1x09 Blair Waldorf Must Pie on my iPod Touch
and the songs in it were:

Grand Opening : Will Dailey
Happy Ending : Mika
Here It Goes Again : Ok Go
La Ritournelle : Sebastian Tellier
Nolita Fairytale : Vanessa Carlton
Promiscuous : Nelly Furtado & Timbaland
Recurring : Bonobo
Today : Stickboy

I need more Tv series, watching 6 different shows ain't enough I tell you

Smallvile
Heroes
Kyle XY (break)
Gossip Girl
Pushing Daisies
Private Practice

IT ALWAYS SEEMS I GOT TIME FOR MORE!!!!

Hoho...My final semester timetable is already out, but looking at it...makes me feel sad. Aih, college is actually gonna end soon. I'm so not looking forward to pursuing my degree yet...

what to do...I don't feel nice...aihz...

*I had a dream about you again...seems so near yet so far.*




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

 

Archives