Diploma Graduation

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Ah..... Diploma graduation... 2days brfore my finals.... attended cause my mom wanted it.... didn't turn out so bad.... met all my old kaki there... :D weeee

then there was this gal.... jeez... keep calling me lousy.... lousy... wtf!!!! the most stupidest and innocent thing I ever hear from a gal who is trying to say "you suck" actually... not to mention the stupid chinesity accent that goes along with it.... uhhhh such a turn off



Photobucket

Wearing a robe for real for the first time in my life.... feeling: hot!!!! sweat like hell!!! so leceh... felt like a flying squirrel..... jeez... wanna sit and stand up is such a hassle.... :(

Worst part... as usual... registration.... the person in-charge came late....and they gave my refund-deposit cheque to the wrong guy.... fucking incompetent staff of SEGi.... bitch... excuse was... name sounded alike... fark you bitches... just because the surname is the same then you give... such an asshole!

for more picutres.. please click here....

Later on that evening... Ken forced me to go to Luna Bar...haha...was hesitant though but heck... pigi jugak... awesome place though.... would've regret if didn't go.


Photobucket

more pictures here!!!!

No comments:

 

Archives