First Semester at Inti

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hmm..... as mentioned on Facebook

"academically average, socially hot"


hmmm, made many many friends... had lots of good time... not to mention the chiqs... Life for the first quater of 2009 had been a blast. Till today... I splurged RM 5351 on everything... farking hell.... hehe. So poor la me...

Happenings at Inti:

First Friend: Shane Chooi
He's the dude who welcomed me into class and... made me spent a lot at Mont Kiara...haha

Closest Friend: Mustaqim Arifin
heh heh... "Jizz in my pants"... always sings that from time to time, this dude is the next uber cool Malay friend that I have in Uni life.... not to mention the previous such as Syahfique and Izzat.

Cutest Friend: Carissa Gan
*melts*

Smartest Friend: Ezen
This girl... OMG...... 95 for AG test 1 and 96 for Adv Mid-term exams.... omg.... don't mess with this chiq.... 0.0


then many many kawans.... which I'm actually lazy to list it down.... 89% reliability on new friends...especially when it comes to assignment... most calls gets me the answers I want... haha

Just finish exams though... and we head to KL to lepak! These are some photos taken:


Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
I love my shots!...haha...


Photobucket
Me with Mr. Buff Jon Sum


Photobucket
Birthday Girl with her Boyfriend


Photobucket
Never trust a transvestite to take photos... jeezzz *I think it was transvestite, nampak pelik doh*


Photobucket
Hisham plotting to kill Jose?

More pictures here!

No comments:

 

Archives