Monday Journal: The End is Coming...

Monday, April 06, 2009

ALL ASSIGNMENTS DONE... finally.... jeez... tension off my shoulder... so tension that when I was trying out clothes for my presentation... I took a random picture as it is showing below this post.....

This monday? started of with skipping english class and chilling at McD with Shane and Ezen...then back to college due to stomach issues and hang or a bit with M and Leroy. Class at 10... advertising test..... funniest test I ever taken... Done... hanged with M, Leroy, Shane, Wu, Nana, Sook Ping and Farina... bosan time...

Other highlights of the day would be my impromptu speech... Tabloid... gotten 21/25... not to shabby la.... haha

later... Dota!!! finally picked up the winning style again with M stealing all my kills....ok... most of it..... 1 kill 3 death 17 assists...

Jeez!!!!!

No comments:

 

Archives