Hour hand ticks, Second hand WHINES!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Tik Tok.....it doesn't feel right....

Suddenly...bodily function gets a kick in the bum. Heart's not beating in rhythm. Fragile.
Sad at my grades.
Sad bout what happened
Pissed at the MOFO that doesn't keep his words. ULTIMATE BASTARD.

I lost my zen that I felt that I achieved days ago or was it last week. And damn ethics Mid-term...gosh. In my head all I think is the lost of zen. zen zen zen zen zen. Was it cause I let it out on the zombies? or was it actually in sleep? or was it that one person?

Anyhow....the stupid concern at the back of my head is money money money. I have enough but always call myself poor... LOL.
I wonder where to invest it though it's just a small sum.
*loving my blackberry though!*
kinda emo not managing the nerve to help my friend. =(

I always forget the greatest things in my life.


I strive too much too fast.
I'm too selfish.
and my conscious was great.


Wishlist is kinda quiet this year.
too cautious to spend.

sensitive side is not showing but I feel like I'm sliding back to it at times



~lost then found (Leona Lewis)





No comments:

 

Archives