The Best are FOURever!!!!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

PhotobucketPhotobucket
The games I play

4, Jalan Anggerik xxxxxx 31/xx, Kota xxxxxxxxx, 404x0
my house address!

can I call it my 4th girlfriend? since..... this is the 5th time i switch phones.... damn it.... hehe and I had 3 girlfriends.

damn....what else is 4?.... :( most of the time my family choose makan table with a number 4 on it...o well...

The plan is great so I got it, DiGi workers were awesome, the event people were awesome...only the phone supplier girl was....weird...like lack of sex... but I'm sad......I kesian my BB..... :(

these are some pictures are the iPhone4 event that I was at....the event people were nice!!!

Photobucket
before it started

Photobucket
yes... I waited.... arrived at 8:50....they started giving out numbers at 8:30...and I was 135 places behind... WTF kan... lol...my number was 1135

Photobucket
and waited

Photobucket
and and.... yeay...my turn next!!!

Photobucket
payment!!!

Photobucket
lol....Dad*Men in White* checking out the "skilled" workers putting iPhone protectors... jeez... they can just afford to throw if they messed up....from where I work.... I'd be slaughtered

Photobucket
HOME SWEET HOME!


No comments:

 

Archives