Daniel's 2k17

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Don't bet on religion, bet on God.

Religion is preached by men, different people have different interpretation of the Holy Text, may it be The Bible, The Koran and others... Look at the world today, everything is skewed AF. People are more sensitive. Doesn't seem like progress as I'm reaching 30. Same shyt day in day out.


Why did I start with such a vague confusing topic? Well, as bumpy as my 2017 can be...my belief in God and God Himself paved a relatively smooth year for me.

1) Made money in stocks
2) Gambling returns are steady
3) Longest relationship day after day :)
4) Additional income on the side throughout the year
5) No health scare

Years have passed and I've been praying less... perhaps God is not the center of my life, money is. Buuuutttt.....I believe God is there, and he has kept me centered. Well not directly in the sense I strike big in gambling or He TT me money.... but I think He keeps me calm. Good or bad, I shake less now... I'm more sturdy, knowing that we can only move forward.

Doesn't seem to make sense right?.... I know... I can't brain it myself...I'm just pouring my heart out. Normal Daniel will be shocked to see This Daniel talking about God that much. XD


Last I wrote something like this was in November 2014... Three years later, still haven't touch my 100k target. Damn it. And to make my life more complicated, I've birthed a plan of moving to Canada. A plan, conveyed to my gf(yes I have one now for almost 3 years) and she told her parents.... Dang it now I can't seem like the type that talk no walk. Please 2018... bring Canada closer within my reach!!! Can't live in this racial shithole any longer.



Another point I'd like to share why my 2017 seems better than other years...
It's the ultimate true sincerity of giving/landing a helping hand. As a kedekut bastard, I can say that 2017.... is the year I've gave the most in my whole life.... emotionally, monetary and time. And the more you give, the more you'll receive..... Hmm, starting to think that that line has some truth in it.

There's only one thing I hope to change in 2018.... my job.


As for investments, my petroleum stocks has been a roller coaster ride throughout the year....but it has been rewarding. As for the gas investment....still waiting(3years now :( ).


What I'm tryna say that... in life, you gotta believe in something/someone that would propel you forward.

If religion is in the center of your life, like how most Malaysians are....you either stay in one spot or go backwards most of the time (of course there are some who balance it well and progress)


God is a constant. He's always there for you.... No need going around reminding people. Let them figure it out themselves...and when they do, it's more precious.

Like breathing.... we breathe everyday... do we go around talking about it?... no.... (not the best comparison but fuck it)


No comments:

 

Archives