When I thought it was just college...

Friday, June 23, 2006

I couldn't ask for more today (23rd June 2006) when I was in college. Although there was no class but I went to college to play as extras in a local telemovie called Sirah which is to be aired this Ramadan month.

Surprisingly I got a dialogue but only got to say 3 words which are "dua dalam satu" which means two in one. The scene that was in the class where the main actress was the lecturer. Man I got a close up shot & the boom mic was like right on top of my head when I said my line. Next was at the 1st floor where I said nothing but I wore a Indian traditional top bought for me by Uthaya SB. Well, I do look good in it...haha & I hope it'll be on national television.

But before the 1st floor shooting, I was at GSC Summit watching Cars alone....as usual. I was the first person to be in the box but later accompanied by some other people adding to a sum not more than 10.

It's a really good day for me because everything went well & things happen when I didn't expect it will. Best days since good times with my ex....haha...but I think this is even better because what happen is shaping my life very well!!!


Aloha goodbye..till next time!!!

No comments:

 

Archives