FEATURE ENTRY: !@$^*Sarah Tan*^$@!

Sunday, March 04, 2007

To be noted...this is a one month late Feature Entry...>February<

It's amazing to finally get a chance to write about someone who I argue alot with (smart chiq..man I was digging my own grave that time) and finally got close on professional terms. As how I say about this gal here in the testi I wrote for her in Friendster, she's one hell of complete package like those Matta Fair holiday package to Paris*first class!!!*. Smart, cantik, talented....ala alot la...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sarah-Me-Kayal [VIP of SEGi College SJ]

The time I really got to know this gal potential when she was named the Editor of Random Magazine...it was end of June 2006 and that was the first time I said hi to her... then soon after she asked be to join in Random as well...fitting in one post below her...and I was really wondering why that spot was empty...haha....*Alot of work...I felt it okay...for the first issue! but of course it's worth while*

That's how it started...hell lots of arguments...rumors that stupidly said between us (OH GAWD....she's my boss..*yes we keep it on Professional levels only*)...and finally yup, we became kinda close friends..*I think???haha*. Not to mention she keeps mentioning about my jeans for months.....gosh.....do you like it now?haha at least I'm not folding it...keke...

At the end of the day...we're somehow connected...Firstly would be Random and secondly...would be through Cheer*baby!!!!*...of course I've nothing to do with it but I know lots about it...thanks to Sarah and *baby!!!* Not to say I'm tired of her face but...hmm....sudah lebih cantik although she's doing work like camels carry stuffs through desert...Strong... very strong gal....Resteper you boss!

No comments:

 

Archives