count to 10

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Because if you count to '300'...you'll go crazy....why count to 10 in the first place?
My friend on MSN Messenger thought that he'll get something....so SEWEL!!!

count to 10....it suppose to help us take a breath and calm down when we're really pissed... But reality check....I've only been counting till 8 then back to 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8
Guess what...I'm performing for my college Cheer team on the SEGi Community Day 2007....which is next week...not to cheer and all...but I'm just a spotter. No...no pictures so far because I look like a poop....haha....soon I'll get some in. hoo hoo....wanna see me perform? come la....*Man Asian are so backwards...I got it like crap during futsal from my friends...but what the heck...I'm kinda into it already....sad,weird or a good thingy?*

I kinda lost it today in front of the Cheer gals as I got yelled by my dad over the phone....called my mom...yelled at her back....there were nice friend(s) there who asked what happen and some just see past through that clear glass.

There was so much to understand about life today as I sit in for a "How to Conduct A Meeting" workshop....well done by the Rotaract Club and the speaker for the day was Mr. Steven Baptist. He taught us alot....and few sayings were really good for all of us who attend the talk. I started asking during the Q & A session and was followed by other people in Leo Club and Rotaract themselves...all asking questions in such a way that their hinting or hitting the other member who is present in the workshop. It was a subtle war zone though I can say.

After I was tired of waiting for Joel, I went lunch with RY/JESS and co. at Garden Cafe in Summit. I gave Jess the biggest scare of her life by just spontaneously saying that there's a lizard on her shoulder...Honestly...there was...an imaginary one that freaked the Celest of Jesslyn Tan. But it was fun having lunch with a new badge of people...cause I blend in pretty well. Before heading back for college, I ran to McDonald to get Fries for Kayal and McFlurry for Ryan *doing a favor*...Damn service was slow today as the workers are and damn idiotic customers...

Futsal was a drag as I felt bad when I'm late for practice.....Felt really bad...
Though I'm just playing a small part in the whole routine thingy, I really wanted to be there on time and work things out...but....anyways...I was there... and I practiced...

No comments:

 

Archives