Life Reloaded!!!

Friday, November 02, 2007

Yesterday was my long awaited birthday...And I shop for stuffs that I need...which are HECK expensive.

The earliest present was from my dad which came in on the 27th of October...my new shinning baby!!!...my Ipod Touch!!! woo hoo!!!

16GB...
superb interface
Wifi


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
*Unboxing the Ipod Touch*


It's a chick magnet!!!
but for now it's just a jakun magnet...since many people think it's the iPhone or never see before...

Thanks daddy I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!!

Long story on my birthday...things really got weird and complicated...lazy to cerita...
Honestly...I'm just having the Ipod Touch in my head..it's my life now...it's all I think about now...haha Steve Jobs....You've done a GOOD JOB to make me like this...

Life is still boring...and emo at some point....haha...but I have new friends to cheer me up... ya you PY....keke..study...blog less already....exams so near!!!

life goes like this...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
*my Hannah Tan burfday cake...damn the sweet...bwuek*


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
*top: Branch with Starbucks....*
*all pictures were taken in Promotional Management class...*

Thanks DiGi for the 50% reload bonus
Thanks to all friends who wish me along with presents...I love you ALL!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

 

Archives