Wish List 2007 *Updated*

Sunday, November 11, 2007

It's already November 2007...
Time past super The fast!!!...A wish list for 2008?
yup...There will be a sneak peak for it!!! *Like la anyone is gonna get me what I want*


2007
Laptop *sudden craving*Acer AMD Anthlon Dual Core*
Swiss Knife *Why nobody bought me this!!?!?!??!?!?!?!*
Shoes *Adicolor*
Altec Lansing Thx speakers *tak nak d...upgrade to...see below*
Timberland JacketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ipod *sudden craving*Ipod Touch 16 gb*
Bag *Nike sling bag*
Secret plan to work *A handmade table lamp and my puzzle card*
Watch the sunrise

Sneak Peak to Wishlist 2008
JBL or Altec Lansing speaker for my Ipod
New GF?...=p *take me away...I'll go where the wind blows...haha*
Shoe!!!
Handphone
Job at MAChine *A must!!!*


haha...That's about it so far...Haha...random posting =D



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

 

Archives