Hate Mail 3.0

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I don't know what you say about me...to describe me
I don't know what you bitch about me...to put yourself in on a safer side
I don't know what you think about me...to make yourself feel better
I don't know what I am to you right now...a rug maybe
I don't know why you listen to that NUMB bitch...when you're whole lot wiser

---------------------------------------
Thoughts read are spoken, forever in doubt
And pieces of memories fall to the ground
I know what I did and so, I won't let this go
Cause it's true, I am nothing without you
---------------------------------------

I still feel
I still care
I still love

It just doesn't go away...
and what you said about another being just pissed the shyt out of me

"she always turn to me for help, she always looked at the worst...hardly on the bright side"

I clearly know what it feels like...
because I was the DAMN victim when you look at the worst of me and never the bright side of me when you left me in the dark. Sometimes its better being the TINMAN wishing for a heart to feel how its like to beat.....rather than owning a heart to feel blisters and cuts.

Share what I want to hear...not what that bleeds me.
I'll hold back clot my blood... coz I'm just......Daniel....in your eyes..


~nice guys finishes last~*period*

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments:

 

Archives