Beneath The Joy And Laughther Today

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Funny thing of the day...

Ter-sleep in bus....was late to work...omg....lucky the metrobus stopped at Sunway to wait for people...if not.. I'll be on my way to KL.....wahaha


Work was a drag....twice today...had to actually work...omg... But there was also fun cause I was playing COD 4....played with cK quite far into the game...we laughed at each others flop alot..haha. He's the master!!!..haha...

Lunched and belanja someone because that person FINALLY finished the diploma. I'ma stupid nice guy...haihz... wtf wtf... it just had to crash-land towards the end of the meeting.....wtf. Sometimes... I just wish you Fucked off permanently... Fuck you la.... ish... downgrading?..wtf la cibai punya babi


*Apple Chime sound*
That was my sms tone...and it was quite unexpected to hear from you. Though I tried to forget you after the manysillycutethingsthatwedidtogether.... I always fail...Honestly..it's that beautiful+pretty face of yours....*I've been living in denial for the past 3 months...hmmmm* my heart just melt when happy thoughts bout you come to mind
and we've came up with a name for ya....Datin :D...


Before that...my hawt cousin Eliz Tee came to visit me...haha...how I hope she ain't my cousin...wakaka....*sick shyts...* p/s: just buy the MacBook already ok gal...I'm waiting...haha

No comments:

 

Archives