Daniel is Feeling Good Karma.... Yeay

Friday, October 17, 2008

Ever heard bout karma where where you do something good or bad in 1 life.... it can affect you in another life?....haha.

Well... recently I did experience instant karma... in like 24 hours thingy. I was blatantly nice to a "friend" by celebrating the end of something which was good for the person...by buying her lunch and ice-cream...*feel like killing myself*


But anyways... as I said...I always love my Fridays :D :D :D :D :D :D

had lunch at Pizza Hut today... Waikiki Chicken Pizza SUCK!!!! PUKE-ISH pizza...yuck...
and had NZN ice-cream :D *my buddy spend me* my favorite... Mint Choco Chip!!! yummy-ness!!!


~just too bad your hands were full at that time.... =/ I really wanted to get it for you...maybe next time :D

No comments:

 

Archives