Honestly?....Wednesdays just never work for me.... but FRIDAY does :D

Friday, October 10, 2008

muakz muakz muakz Friday....haha... :D
Life's like that huh....every1 has a favorite day... and mine is Friday...haha....for many reasons. *sounds gay*

Today was great though, sales was ok...lunch was greAt. And my heart finally had that nervous sickness again....its not a bad thing, but its a feeling that I miss having =p hmmm...*winks winks*

Week has been a drag though....working with many emo and moody people...wtf...wanna have bad mood...leave it at home la....jeeezzzz I'm not paid to layan your emo-ness la. Damn inconsiderate people.

Anyways it was sushi for lunch today...hmmmz, and I have like one of my best fwen to spend me. And my manager and colleague labeled me a gigolo for letting a chiq to spend me lunch...wtfffff..... Gals always wanted to be treated equally what....I'm giving them a chance..haha!! ~ and i really love the company :D

Photobucket
*My tempura rice!!!! Thanks sayang babe, and I still can't get use to the salmon taste though*


~Sushi suddenly became my favorite food~
~~am I falling for you?...my heart beats really fast when I'm near you...I wanna be with you & just "koala bear" you in my arms :D

No comments:

 

Archives