And The List Goes Like This So Far

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Photobucket




Allie
Couz JoLynn
Joo
Kayal (First Birthday Present)
Iylia (conteng my FB WALL)
Jane
Fernie Yong

Photobucket
*Hmm....I shan't think far on this one..but ya...THANKS...FIRST BIRTHDAY PREZZIE*


Photobucket
*Thanks Val for the Ice-cream...my FAV CHOCO MINT!!*


Photobucket
*Thanks FACEBOOK...haha*


All I know...it still stays as a self-fulfilling birthday where I get things to make myself happy :D and nothing tops it all....but the coming 48 hours might be interesting...


Photobucket
must makan nice nice on Birthday EVE!!! haha


Photobucket
Have the BEST gaming machine, game and sound System
- iMac
-Call of Duty 4
-Bose on-ear Headphones


And...the philosophy on life.....You only live once.... and I got it.... tattoo(2008) and piercing(2007)
Photobucket

No comments:

 

Archives