...and Dwelling into the past

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Soon I arrived to the school where my ex studies Assunta High, in my heart I thought I could see her. But as I enter, man the carnival sucked...all on the field, all students only....it wasn't a big success I can say. As I told a friend that I'll go meet her, I met her...after awhile since there were many gals(not impressive at all) & uncivilized people(I know... you know).

She told me that my ex & her gang are in her haunted house and asked me to wait for them outside for them to come out so that I can meet them. After a long thought and they're still inside, I guess that is better not to open old stories again...So I told my friend that I'm leaving for home.

Though it's almost a year but I can sense that she still not ready to see me again because of what she did. But I guess her friend notice me. And since it was super hot, I told my dad to go home...since nothing was impressive AT ALL.

Commenting about the semi-private school...it's pretty in bad shape, it's more suitable for animals rather for students I can say. I never see this environment in Subang Jaya school before.

No comments:

 

Archives