Funny Health Check...

Saturday, July 29, 2006

I got up this morning at 6.30 in the morning because I think I had a bad dream about the check up. I got scared about the blood test because of my fear of needles, plus I haven't got jab at my arm before. Now I'm going through a health Check?

It started of recommendation of what check I should take, the lady was reading the wrong month of the calendar because it's already flipped to August 2006. So 30th August is a Monday...but as how she thought it was July she typed in 30th July while I'm taking the test on the 29th July. So I corrected her but it got worst till the month September also popped out. As a good boy, I held myself from laughing. She an elderly woman with a sense of humor that she don't know of herself.

First was the blood test where they extract blood out of me. Damn I was so scared though it turn out that it only hurts a little! But my heart beat so fast!!! haha. After that was taking weight, height, and blood pressure.
weight: 69.6 kg
height: 163.9 cm
therefore BMI: 25.9 (overweight)

Then there was this young nurse who did the measuring above, respiratory test, blood pressure check and ECG. Honestly...she was familiar so I asked her a few question but didn't ask much because it might cause an understanding...haha but she's friendly though...haha.

Ultrasound was fun, not to check whether I'm pregnant ok but to see whether is there any unusual activities in my organs. It was quite tensing as the doctor asked me to hold my breath. My dad once told me that he got a doctor that rested his arm on my dad's groin while doing the test. So I thought of it as I saw the doctor's arm rather close to my groin...wanted to laugh my ass off!

Lastly was urine test and I aced it properly with the correct amount without dirtying my hand and the bottle...haha...I did it once in high school, it's not easy when you still have the energy to urinate..haha

After the health check, my dad & I went to the next door restaurant called "House Of Fishball" for breakfast...food there is nice I can say! After having a good laugh about what happen we left Subang Jaya

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

 

Archives