FEATURE Entry *Andrea Returns*

Monday, July 24, 2006

Well, I never wrote a post about a friend in particular...so this is the 1st time. This gal is from planet Eria. Her smile has touch many people's life...

But suddenly went into exile, not leaving a single note of where she's going. As a brother from planet Earth...I tried to connect her in every way possible but she was gone like the morning due. I tried to forget bout this poor creature as I thought she forgotten about me but something hold the memories of her in me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

As how people say, things happen when you least expect it right....there she was online...suddenly messaging me again to tie up some loose ends. She said she been through space and got knocked by many asteroids. And as a "loving" brother, I accepted her back to Earth....but with one condition...
"MAMAK!!!! SATU MILO AIS"

How can I ever let go of this small loving creature, if not the Japs will eat her (you know what I mean la) HAHAHA. As someone who I rely when I was down once...she can be classified as Supergal. A new friend is always sweet said my friend Cassandra.

Takkan brother forever ni...heaven knows...secretly I'm Superman...okok...I'm going too far right...

"Why does the world need Andrea" I don't know... do you?

1 comment:

Uthaya Sankar SB said...

Get a grip of your life, man! Focus is the key. It looks as if you are after every girl you see. Are you that desperate? ;)

 

Archives