A Rush Like No Other

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
That photo was taken after my Moral Education sketch, how do I look?
By the way, few days after these photo was taken...life was hell but I survived it with the craziness that is in my life all the time.

I even became "Superman" by opening the lift door when it got stuck...ringing the emergency bell was dumb coz it didn't work. Got a warm reception for that though...

Moral Education Final Project presentation was okay but the written report is giving me hell. But the Student Council photoshoot cheered me up as I look like a pimp in one of the photos =p


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(cool rite...haha)

Moral class again was also boring...so much for the Sex & Sexuality week...it was so freaking boring. Luckily my "dirty" knowledge didn't fail me when I need them.

Then there was Cornetto & Ntv 7 in college...I skipped class for the first time to win stuffs!!! Saw many pretty gals compared to the ones in class =p. To bad i didn't get any of their numbers...
I won the Love Perhaps T-shirt by acting a scene where I got caught red handed dating another gal. I got slapped in the scene, well..it was my idea anyway, was so desperate to win the T-shirt.

I think I'll stop here, I'll edit if there's anything more I remember =p

2 comments:

Uthaya Sankar SB said...

:)

Uthaya Sankar SB said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 

Archives