Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Heavy breath took a toll on the heart as if it was spikes running through the pulmonary veins. That line was like a javelin into a man's heart. The deafening silence in the train was like dry air and it was hard to breath and every tire screech on the track was heard in a very detail tone, clearing out all other vocals in that carriage. I grin just to sink the tension.It was still silent. I still had to figure how to set foot back into my home...that lady called mother is been at my throat since dinner.

*

Holier than thou I was today but it was a beautiful sin. It was all clear blue sky, sunny day and breezes of  the wind. Food never tasted as how they usually be when my tongue savored it.Tasteless. Appetite was down the dumps due to a bumpy ride the heart had, like it was falling down Everest...cold and steep. Blistered to a third degree. Left hanging at the edge, let it hang, let it stay, but never let it fall. The escalators were always the high point, no matter where it takes me...I'll just float.

No comments:

 

Archives