Until the Day I Die... I'll Spill My Heart For You

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

haha...nothing emo BK.....just that I'm listening to the song now... :D

Guess who's back?....hmmm

the queen of the concrete jungle..... WEEEIIIIII EEEEEIIIIIII EEEEEEIIIIIII

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Miss Jane la.....siapa lagi *she brought us cupcakes*.... pictures pictures..... Best thing was.... I got Kead in the pictures!!! Massive!!!!

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Me, Jane and Jon :D




Jane N me...hmmm

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
*I like this B&W picture this best*


Hyper gile 2day :D....haha....cause I got the iPhone 2.0 for free....hmm, Apple has a loophole.... wakaka.... But I want Super Monkey Ball...I want Crash Bandicoot too!!! I want iTunes Credit...

No comments:

 

Archives