Say My Name?

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Say my name, say my name...
when nobody is around you
say baby I love you.... :D

I got the V names mixed up....

and I called my gal friend another gal's name?...hoho...wtf wtf....

Carol...

Working today...sobs..bosan-ness

-layan-ing emo music at work...club music too....*Currently...One Sweet Day!*

Saw Joy,Ivan and Crystal...all also look so smart due to their chemistry presentation in college...hmmm, too bad couldn't stay back for it to start....

Got my pay today...sorry I mafan you k G.....hope you suka the chicken & duck rice you bought...*actually he loved it...haha*


now layan-ing Everytime I Close my eyes

It feels like Christmas in June...
Yup...2008....my Christmas was in June :D














....And I, never wanna say goodbye
but girl you make it hard to be faithful....

No comments:

 

Archives