Blogger blog bond

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Finally after many days away from home...I'm back to my home sweet home

Miss you iMac!
Miss you my bed!
Miss you MJ!!!!!!

It's really been awhile since me blog...so here's the many of many pictures and stories that I've gotta tell :D


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Hehe...many of my high school friends came visit me....so happy!!! didn't know I was so missed by them....heh heh....Ketua Tingkatan ma....shyt....now I'm like incharge to plan reunion?....ish...malas betul...


Had lunch with Kayal and found the funniest thing you can ever find on a menu haha....

Photobucket
*out of order?!?!?!??!?!*

Never I lost time to do a little charity too!!! :D

Photobucket

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lunch with Jane at the Gardens....at the Flying-chillies!!!!
my spaghetti sucks...yucks...my coconut was just normal...Well, it was more for the time out together....There were many shots, but I only picked these...haha

Photobucket
*hehe...poser!!! sleepy post or can't wait to eat post?*
Photobucket
*Girl who sibuk with her mint lychee drink...*

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Machines life isn't so bad after all, still laughter everyday....though there are some cracks within the system....hmmm....but heck...as I always say to avoid stuff...."I'm just a part-timer"


Photobucket
*Kead drooling over hot-chiq photo!!!!...wahaha*
Photobucket
*Weiiiiiii, pek-chek already...I stick wrong already....must front and behind one*

Photobucket
*iPod Real estate????keke*


Photobucket
*Last photo together with Machines baju....^wondering what's it gonna be after this?^*



And finally high-tea with family....HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!!

Photobucket
*wahaha....toyol???*

No comments:

 

Archives