Moreover....

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Melon Sago Melon Sago!!!!! woo hoo...sedap I tell you.....Wish it has more cream...that lagi sedap!!!


PhotobucketPhotobucket
Had it on Thursday and Friday :D

PhotobucketPhotobucket
*Deep Fried Talapia...and the Roast Duck Rice.... MASSIVE!!!*

Super du-lan with Apple Malaysia OLD-management people....actually mocked Machines Pyramid that we're cheap coz we're using the Machines paper-bag as mouse-pads?...and he wants to talk to Dylan*big boss* about it? swt???!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!

So I took those paper-bags and cut a mouse-pad out of it....just too bad he didn't notice what I did...

Photobucket
Pure NOVELTY right?!??!?! :D I love my job!!! I get paid RM 80 a day to do this :D

and what happens to the by-product? heh heh... it became a cool lantern....or a cool head-gear...haha

Photobucket
*yo....want an iPod???*



later

later...

later......

I finally had my long-craved Bubble tea at H20.....honey-dew!!!! woo hoo...but price went up...sobs


Photobucket
*gal with scorpio sign.....omg......weak knees...* but still enjoy my drink!!! :D

No comments:

 

Archives