09Wishlist.. Bringing on the Cashbreak!

Sunday, December 28, 2008

IF you refer back to here and here , Guessed I accomplished most of my wishlist such as:

ACPP for my iPod Touch
New Bag... *Fossil*
New Shoes *Onitsuka Tiger*
Headphones instead of iPod Speakers *Bose on-ear Headphones*
New handphone *Motorola Razr2 V9*
My Job @ Machines Sunway Pyramid!
The puzzle card and table lamp that I made for the person who ended up leaving me anyways!(Great Achievement!!!!)
After like 3 years of planning... I finally made it....wakaka... actually... all those was last year?...swt...

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket



and this 2009's Wishlist.... hmmmm

ACPP for my iPod Nano (Product) Red
*pauses for awhile.....(seems like no damn realistic cravings)*So.... I shall include the un-realistic ones as well...

Tag Heuer Carrera *dreams super far....*
Photobucket

New girlfriend.... Alice Tan nominated herself...haha *swt?*
A car, a credit card.... hmmmm
New wallet *though I'm actually happy with mine*
Swiss Knife!!! *I still WANT THIS!!!*
Close to ZERO blackhead-face!!! *damn tulan d!*
BlackBerry Storm *hmmm, Doubtful wish...*
Macbook/Macbook Air *need a portable...but feel like I'll need it*

No comments:

 

Archives