I need I need I want I want!!!!!

Thursday, January 17, 2008

2008....

In need and want of new stuffs of course and lets not talk bout attire...borinnnnnn.....

When it comes to Daniel, it means Technology!!!! *I wonder why I didn't study IT program*


Anyways....since a hefty buy of a laptop and an iPod Touch in 2007 which sums up to almost RM 4039, I think the spending spree is bout to continue... *O please MACHINES reply my job application ASAP* (baru la byk duit!!!!) wakaka

okok.... I need 1 important thing and crave the other 2....

Firstly I need my Apple Protection Plan to cover my iPod's warranty for the 2nd year as well...hmmmm....RM 219....Fucking the painful lor, so expensive!!!

Photobucket

Now...down to my cravings!!!! a new phone!!!!! hmmm....though I'm a fan of the user friendly Nokia, but now its time to switch to the ever gaya Motorola Razr 2 V8. Slim, slick and shinning...this phone is superb gaya-ness if paired with my slim iPod Touch.... :D

Photobucket


And And...the most important partner in the world......an iPod speaker for my room so I can blast my songs out of my iPod....wakaka. JBL speakers would be a big dream but I could settle for a medium ranged Altec Lansing which cost about RM 500++

Photobucket


Why are these stuffs important? of course it's to make me happy, unlike somethings you invest in that has hurts me or makes me sad.....jeez....a waste of time betul!!!


*I miss you though gal...was thinking bout you all night*

No comments:

 

Archives