Back To Life stories...............

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Well....Cinderella really wants to know about my life....k-po giler......sounds like my fairy God mother wei *wait...that makes her sound old.....my cute small ThinkerBell (That's better)*


Anyways....2008? what's it really about?

Good news is that I gotten my driver's license on 10 January after passing the test on 3rd Jan. Bad news is that my braces is still on....sobs. What's there to really really smile about? To put it all out, I got an ex who thinks she's hotter, an ex who is hotter actually now...*how relevant???* waiting for a job offer, looking forward to Valentine's and not Chinese New Year, errrr what else....o ya...hate the fact that Faye said my taste on gals jatuh......=( , thinking bout this one gal too much that I can't sleep *ooooooooo........nah I ain't sharing*.

Well ThinkerBell, most of what I've written above I've shared it with you already...so....guess you gonna be bored reading this....Anyways....the crush is still ON

No comments:

 

Archives