2008 So Far...

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Well....1 week of college already....how's it?

some things never change....some always M.I.A from responsibilities, some can't make up their mind *I think bias.... or like lalang*, SEGi....is ever sagging of not so good looking students and management is still...*well the name speaks for itself*. Some improved, better looking though bigger or smaller...


3 Subjects, 5 months to go and I won't see the same faces ever again.....*hopefully....wakaka...lol?*


Finance class was....

L
O
L


lecturer can say that he hoped that he gave a good lesson last Wednesday.....*Damn SS!!*
Ya Semm....I feel your pain.....keke... I miss Wen Cheng and Wen Kwan *the reliable sisters :D*

Well...hope results are ok this time so I can finally get my job....keke...but parents ask me to join fitness center....hmmmm tempting giler...

Game Plan was good...so was American Gangster *not many gals would like it....its 2 hours plus*...so far that two only.....Rendition looks good though, waiting for Batman and Ironman =D

No comments:

 

Archives