Hyper Mode!!!

Monday, January 21, 2008

Firstly....
CLOVERFIELD SUCKS!!!!!!!! *lucky I didn't super insist that you come and watch it with me =\*

but Rendition was nice though...I layan-ed it to the max!!!!

keke....my day was slow slow though


After movie...thank Heaven TWICE, lucky I get to hitch a ride back with Ernest... =D
Not long during the ride, I got super hyper till I lupa myself when the True Fitness gal called me back to give me a 7 days Trial. Here's how the conversation went:


Cute talking gal: Hi, is this Daniel Goh

Daniel: ya....thats me

Cute talking gal: Hi, I'm from True Fitness and I'm calling to offer you a 7 day trial.

Daniel: Err, O i see....wait....where did you get my info?

Cute talking gal: your friend...

Daniel: which fren? name?

Cute talking gal: ala....your friend la.....

Daniel: Ar......are you stalking me?...stalker huh...main main ar you.....

Cute talking gal: eh, where got? I call you...you say I stalking you, anyways datang la and drop by

Daniel: malas la...i tak de kereta

Cute talking gal: Then come la with your kawan...*marketing crap talk*

Daniel: ala...I busy la...tak nak la....I malas *playful talk*

Cute talking gal: Funny la you.....how old are you ar? *giggles*

Daniel: I'm 20 this year....Kenapa...nak date I ke?

Cute talking gal: eh tak da la.....I'm around that age too....keke

*more marketing crap talk*
*cut short also...*

Daniel: I tengok dulu k macam mana....I cannot promise you anyting k. Anyways....what's your name? =D

Cute talking gal: O...you just drop by then cari me k...I'm Shikin...k...bye...



wakaka...Fun-NESS la talk with this kinda people...They know they won't get sales from me but at least I give them a good laugh and make their job feel worth it.... =D

Then...I got a SMS from "PaceMaker"......that person really makes my heart beat!!!
*at this point.....Daniel's heart is pumping so fast..........its just fast =D*


Love it Love it Love it!!!!!!

No comments:

 

Archives