Daniel Turnin Geek?

Monday, January 28, 2008

hoho....I didn't noticed that completely until I was applying a job at MACHINES *shops which sells Mac stuffs* and was explaning the Blu-Ray technology to my friend, not to mention sharing my knowledge on the latest Apple laptop which he isn't aware about, plus I'm like so ON when I'm watching Apple's 2008 Keynote Address.


>.<"

Shyt!!! So I came home and took a few online tests to see how I fair out and here are some:

36% Geek


You are 52% geek/nerd.
You're getting there. I would bet you own a computer, have a subscription to PC Mag and buy music off iTunes. Good. You're geek enough to get along with the rest of the world and not be completely lost.

How geek are you?
Take More Quizzes


Well, those are just results from test that has badges....
but it's around 40%.....coz I seriously can't speak Kinglion*or whatever that is* or elf....dunno what nut language I tell you....
keke...

SO ya...I"m geek...and I kinda love it....especially explaining it to guys who know nothing....heh heh....such and EGO booster!!!!

No comments:

 

Archives