Define...

Saturday, January 12, 2008

How is a gal hot?
boobs?
round ass?
hair long and nice?
eyes? etc...etc...etc.....

Me...errr....whatever you people wanna say but my friend just said

"smile is your fetish"


I'm like...riiiiiite

okok, this is how it goes for me...
What I'm gonna say doesn't ever contradict who I've dated...wakakaka *like la I dated a dozen*

Looking beautiful in 8 out of 10 of their photo album...and beautiful is especially the smile, *smile fetish, I know....* eyes and hair. Skin colour is usually ain't a prob *racist giler(aren't we all???)*


what else....? errr....well the above is usually at first sight....moving on to knowing the person. Rule of THE THUMB....1st language must be ENGLISH!!!!...coz, basically I'm a banana and the last thing I need is the gal to badmouth about me in some language I don't understand *wakaka*. (but but....I didn't know you don't speak english all the time...coz u chat wid me in english.....dont marah ya =p)

Dressing is never an issue,*shyt said it too soon* of course LALA gals....hmmm....never I seen a HAWT LALA girl....will post it up when I notice one aights....keke...

No comments:

 

Archives