Hopes for a car.......Gone I guess...

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Well....Daniel is well known for weird outburst of temper in random situation...keke, quite hidden though....

Well well this time around I was having a bad stomach ache and my mom is driving telling me crap stories while I'm just minutes away from college....sakit like crap I tell you....

So I'm almost reaching college as my mom and I was at the corner of USJ2 where there was a kindergarten and this was Volvo was stupid slow....ok la...still acceptable but damn sakit ='(

Then suddenly she damn last minute left signal and stop...


*in my head I was like KANENABO BITCH*

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
as my mom turn to cut her....my itchy reached over the hon and I HON the FUCK out of her....then then as my car pass her's....fuyoh...I gave her the FINGER...



TAKE THAT YOU PENGUIN BITCH
...ingat you pandu Volvo means you own Malaysia ar?
FUCK
FUCK
FUCK

YOU BITCH!!!!


My mom was dead shock then she said:


wah, lidat means cannot buy car for you....damn gengster ar you, doesn't mean you stomach ache then you can do people lidat....


I don't give 2 Fucks of what she said, dash across to college....

and
and..

RELIEVED

but come to think of it....jahat la I....wakaka


Anyways, two of my gal friends said I'm evil....coz just stomach ache...
I said: When you wanna give birth I'll see whether you'll act the same way not....

well of course it's a big difference but my stomach ache was as bad like a fetus trying to be born.....FROM THE ASS!!!!.....

No comments:

 

Archives