WORLD AIDS DAY

Monday, December 01, 2008

I was Out with my...

Photobucket

with my bestie colleague Joo!!! Shopping here we go!!!! haha...
.
.
.
..
...


actually didn't shop much la... was just all over the KL hot shopping places


Photobucket
Bought Daddy's Birthday present @ KLCC... Joo and I really had a good laugh about the brand's logo


Photobucket
Last pitstop..... haha... cause Low Yatt was really a waste of time.... dang.... saw 4gb 4th gen Nano though... FUCK!!!! lucky mine was Red!!!! wakakakaa.... still ULTI RARE


Photobucket
*Silent treatment towards each other at DO-me (DOME) haha... with my fucking overpriced freshly squeezed orange juice..*


Photobucket
*Stares at deco and hot,beautiful skinny models as Joo talks to his Noob customer....haha*


Photobucket
Food Republic's Nasi Lemak + Chicken Goreng.... quite nice leh... RM 7.90


Photobucket
*waits for dad... and go home... the day ends... haha*

No comments:

 

Archives