Must.............. Blog

Monday, May 18, 2009

Well... ya. I really love my blog and I feel that I ditched it for a few days.... well, not many people to share my love around these days besides myself.

Proudly skipped work to watch Angels & Demons with M,F,N.... was a okay. I haven't watch Star Trek and Push though. Damn I kinda hate my lack of timeness.

The whole week was just........ normal..... it isn't like the spark I had back in semester 1. Learned a new game though, it's called Mad Gab.... a board game for parties but try playing in online. Adding to that, hell my facial was painful this time around.

Grinned widely when I saw your cbox. =D
relieved when you told me that was.... nevermind
happy that you still talk to me after I left
surprised to hug you =P

Broke... left with RM 4 in my wallet :( and a few textbook that I have to pay.... Buzz kill!
Dental appointment, tattoo touch up.... hmmm.... bring the pain!!!


Man I feel better after blogging... :D
Hope this week will be....fun :D

No comments:

 

Archives