RoadTrip

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Damn I didn't bring my camera.... so this would be a textful update.... as I told HH that tonight's outing was actually a social night as I met new people..... Julius the Driver, and Kate the Taller than Julius. AwesomeHair Yee Huey was with us too.... J and K were YH's friends. Too bad SH couldn't make it...Garrett who I think family brought him out for birthday dinner & HH who was rather sleepy.

Anyways, the night started at mamak...hey wait....Maybank....the Old Town...then mamak. Jeez YH couldn't make up her mind.... We talked alot... laughed.... I had a bad MaggiMEEGORENG. Made lalang jokes.

Then J,K,YH had a random thought of going Putrajaya... coz of a friend. And I was doubtful bout it... but heck! I always wanted a night out, so JALAN LA. It was awesome driving around Putrajaya. I thought I saw the ENTERPRISE but it was actually the Parliament Building. There were also catchy phrase at the Government area saying "BUAT KERJA"... awesum!
It was like.... Fantasy world... hmmm, looks way better than how it was on TV =D. Met more of YH's friends, one was familiar but lupa how I knew her and the other was w******. Had sakit perut... left bout like 2.15 a.m. and got stupid ONE LANE police Roadblock.... jeez...

Mom was calling and telling me she couldn't sleep. Aiyo... she just wouldn't let me grow up.... Anyways... it's super eventful, met new kaki and realise she was actually quite hawt... wakaka

*loved the outing~enjoyed the company

No comments:

 

Archives