Stale....

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

K.... lost you as a friend ages ago
C.... it's amazing how stale things with you but still isn't in the bin
L.... Hardly hear from you.... is busy-ness really taking a toll on you?

~Inti's new semester Timetable has a lifespan of my fart... keep changing.... better stabilize soon!
~~Rm 800 bank issue.... jeez.... daylight robbery from a bank towards its consumers?
~~~Weird marks on my shades and defects... need to utilize guarantee card so fast? jeez
~~~~Wages from employer always wrong. Chinaman business style on cutting cost (hiring dumbass)

My old blogging habits really died for good I guess....When I look back... jeez... really pour my heart out... unlike now.... so filtered...haha. Not easy to be expressive when you want to keep the blog public... =p


~sucky week!!!!

No comments:

 

Archives