Semester 2 still ain't Right

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Assignments are in, shades have to wait, and stupid/idiotic jealousy towards me.

~~~ I hate that label.... but I'm fine with others, like gemuk, badak, babi hutan... but not what you called me. Mr. Cool still has a sensitive spot and I'm proud that I still have it.

ink ink ink!!!! what are the plans?!?!??!!? farks! (though it's in Oct..but damn!)
crave for watch! let's see whether it lasts as long as wanting(ed) a Macbook.

Some girls are purely into using guys.... period!
and I encountered one who is good at it because she's hawt... but heck, not falling for it! (especially when this kinda people own a bf which has stupid jealousy out of nowhere!?) SERIOUSLY!!!!.......how insecure can you be compared to a fat guy? *"big" dick, micro confidence*

(he's not buff, but he's buff with humor) ~ this is what A TRUE FRIEND sounds like. Haven't got one in ages!

Random fact..
Things on my table:
iMac
Apple Reseller Sign
L'OREAL toner
Casio fx-570ms calculator
100plus 500ml bottle
Apple remote
Air-con remote
Razr2 V9 handphone
iPod Nano 4th gen 4GB RED
iPod Touch
Face moisturiser
Handphone Charger
Maxis mousepad


Walked you back... I miss that feeling. *smiles*

JS out~

No comments:

 

Archives