Shitty Wednesday, Eventful Thursday

Friday, May 01, 2009

Taken my results today... first time at Inti... did alright... 3B 2 C... What you do expect? Especially when Mus said I Fuck Around alot after class...... sobs =( . Knowing that it was out on Wed wrecked me coz.... knowing my performance... I knew I did shyt in some of the papers.

Felt rejoice..... went back to Ms. N and laughed our way through till I needed to go to work.... She had been my holiday kaki where we just talk/bitch/laugh bout life..... and I saw Q like a zombie today..... N told me that I should get used to him being like that.

At work... was hyper and ate Hagen Daaz!!!!! super sedapness but expensive..... RM 14 for one scoop

Finally gotten my 5019!!! woo hoo.... niceness!!!! I love it!!! pictures bout it will be up pretty soon kayz!!! weee... Broke the record on highest expenditure on a single product that is worn on body...


After work... happy-ness continued when I hanged with pretty gurl HH. Shared everyhting bout life... was fun, wished it was longer though... time flew super fast when I was having a good time! Had Corona along with Fish & Chips.... I wish time just stopped just for like 2 extra hours.

Bumped into Mizz C with her kaki btw b4 meeting up with HH...... chilled and Bubba Gum for awhile and I had annoying bar tenders. yesssh...

now... I'm home.... and just when I was enjoying.... time ruined it for me....

miss you HH

No comments:

 

Archives